2023 Upcoming Events
• 2023 College of Freemasonry Educational Event. I'll be doing a book signing Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 8:30 am – 9:30 am, followed by a lecture time TBD. The event lasts until 3 pm.
Location: Damascus Shrine Center, 979 Bay Road, Webster, NY.
Hosted by: Scottish Rite Valley of Rochester, NY
2022 Past Events
• Book signing/lecture Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 7:30 pm, Palestine Lodge #486, 1690 Peachtree St NW - Atlanta Masonic Center, Atlanta, GA. Hosted by W∴ Marcial Marquez. Closed to public. Tiled. GM visitation - Jan Giddens.
2020-21 Past Events
• No events scheduled because of the continued undue fear, fraud, and lockdown of Covid-1984
2019 Past Events
• Book signing, plus my 30-45 minute lecture 'Saved by Masons' - Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 7:00 pm, Tyrian Lodge #111, District Quarterly meeting. Dinner at 6:30 pm. Location: 650 Tallulah Trail, Warner Robins, GA 31088. Hosted by ∴ Michael Milburn. Open to public. Free admission.
• Book signing/lecture Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 7:30 pm, Roswell Lodge #165,
1054 Alpharetta St., Roswell, GA. Hosted by W∴ Tony Fernandez. Closed to public. Tiled.
• Book signing/lecture Monday, June 24, 2019 at 7:30 pm, Nelms Lodge #332,455 Concord Rd SE, Smyrna, GA. Hosted by W∴ Jerry Henry. Open to public. Free admission.
• Book signing/lecture Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 7:30 pm, Palestine Lodge #486, 1690 Peachtree St NW - Atlanta Masonic Center, Atlanta, GA. Hosted by W∴ Chad Elkins. Closed to public. Tiled
• Book signing and lecture Monday, May 20, 2019 at 7:30 pm, Mount Holly Lodge #554, 332 W. Charlotte Ave, Mount Holly, NC. Hosted by W∴ Dewayne Gore. Closed to public. Tiled lodge.
• Book signing and lecture Monday, April 29, 2019 at 7:00 pm, Georgiana Davis Lodge #338, 190 Beechnut St, Trussville, AL. Hosted by W∴ James Brigsby. Open to public. Free admission.
• Book signing and lecture Friday, April 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm, Augusta Research Lodge, TBonz Steak House, 2856 Washington Rd., Augusta, GA. Dutch treat dinner. Reservations Brian C. Coffey: 706-910-4560. Open to public. Free admission.
• Book signing and lecture Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 7:30 pm, Alpharetta Masonic Lodge #235, 194 Milton Ave, Alpharetta, GA. Hosted by W∴ Bart Youmans. Closed to public. Tiled lodge.
• Book signing and lecture Monday, March 11, 2019 at 6:00 pm, Piccadilly restaurant, 536 Cobb Pkwy South. Marietta, GA 30060. Hosted by Cobb County Scottish Rite Association and Walter Waddell. Open to public. Free admission. Dutch dinner.
• Book signing and lecture Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 10:30 am, Metro-Daylight #743, 5556 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Chamblee, GA. Hosted by W∴ Dan Kushner. Closed to public. Tiled.
• Book signing and lecture Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 5:30 pm, Sutton's American Grill, 477 Rome St. Carrollton, GA. Hosted by West Georgia Scottish Rite Association and Ross Laver. Open to public. Free admission.
2018 Past Events
• Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 7:30 pm, Gate City Lodge #2, Atlanta Masonic Temple, Atlanta. Lecture and book signing. Hosted by Worshipful Master Blake Edwards. Lecture and book signing.
• Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 5 - 7 pm, E. Shaver Book Seller, Savannah, GA book signing.
• Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 7:30 pm, Clinton Lodge #54, Scottish Rite Masonic Temple, Savannah, GA. Hosted by Worshipful Master James Haynes. Did lecture and book signing.
• Tuesday, October 23, 2018 all day. Grand Lodge of Georgia Annual Communication, Macon Centerplex, Coliseum Drive, Macon, GA. Book signing table. Autographed books $20 each and $55 for set of (3) in the series. Vendor lobby open to public.
• Had my first Skull of Disguises book signing and lecture on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at Sandy Spring Lodge #124, Sandy Springs, GA. Hosted by Worshipful Master Robert Soderstrom. Great turnout of almost 40 brothers. Signed lots of books and had much positive feedback on the hour-long lecture.
2015 Past Event
• Wednesday, October 15, 2015. Speaking engagement at South Seneca MS/HS in Ovid, NY to discuss the Seneca Army Depot and the white deer, my novel writing process, career profile with map illustrations, too. Spoke for almost 4 hours in the auditorium in three different periods. Awesome time meeting students and staff. Many thanks to Victoria Calarco for organizing the talk.
2014 Past Events
• Monday, Dec. 8, 2014 I did my presentation The Allure of Finding Treasure and afterward signed many books. Almost 40 people were there and it was one of my most successful signings. Hosted by the Cobb County Scottish Rite Association and President Brother Eddie Massaro. Location: private meeting room in the Piccadilly Cafeteria at Marietta, GA.
• Saturday, Dec. 6, 2014 I attended a multi-author book signing event at BOOKS FOR LESS just south of the Mall of Georgia.
• I spoke at the Dallas Public Library in Dallas, GA on Thursday, November 20, 2014 and signed books afterward. Host Friends of the Library's Susan Israel.
• Did a presentation and book signing at the Clyde Public Library, in conjunction with the McPherson House, on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 in Clyde, OH. This is the birthplace of Union General McPherson. His lost hat, taken by Confederates at the Battle of Atlanta, plays a key role in Map of Thieves. Thank you to hosts Jill McCullough from the Library and Brenda Stultz from the Clyde Museum.
• Had a wonderful book signing at the Rez Creations Gift Shop on the Tonawanda Indian Reservation in Basom, NY - hosted by Morris Cree and Naimée Bailey. Was on Saturday, October 18, 2014. Rez Creations is the top selling bricks and mortar store for my both of my novels. I last visited in 2010 and had a great time.
• Spoke at the Gould Hotel in Seneca Falls, NY and autographed many, many books. Hosted by the Seneca Falls Historical Society. Event was on Monday, October 20, 2014. Was my second appearance in Seneca Falls. Much thanks to Francis Barbieri and Kathy for the event.
• Spoke at the Roswell Library in Roswell, GA hosted by Friends of the Library. Presentation on The Allure of Finding Treasure and book signing afterward. Sunday, June 22, 2014.
• Presentation and book signing for joint meeting of the Mt. Horeb, Mt. Zion & Cherokee York Rite Chapters held at the Sandy Springs Lodge #124 in Sandy Springs, GA . Thursday, April 17, 2014.
• Spoke at the E. W. Hightower Lodge #679 F&AM in Nelson, GA on March 12, 2014. My presentation was on The Allure of Finding Treasure. Signed many, many books afterward.
• Did a short presentation and book signing at the FoxTale Book Shoppe in Woodstock, GA on March 7, 2014. Autographed copies of MAP OF THIEVES are available at the store.
• Spoke in front of a class of 30 students at Harrison High School in Kennesaw, GA called the Writers Workshop. My presentation was on The Allure of Finding Treasure. Presentation took place on February 27, 2014.
• Winter Blues Party book signing, a fantastic evening at the City Club of Buckhead to benefit the Manna Fund. Event took place on January 25, 2014.
2013 Past Events
• Betrayed by a Mason presentation/book signing at Sandy Springs Lodge #124 F&AM in Sandy Springs, GA. March 26, 2013. Received a very nice lodge coin presented by WM Christian Castro.
• Betrayed by a Mason presentation/book signing at Samuel S. Lawrence Lodge in Marietta, GA. June 11, 2013. Received a very nice brandy tumbler presented by WM Jim Bard.
2012 Past Events
• Gate City Lodge No. 2 in Atlanta, GA. Betrayed by a Mason presentation/book signing.
• Palestine Lodge No. 486 in Atlanta, GA on September 27, 2012. Betrayed by a Mason presentation/book signing. WM Brad Goff and Brother Harry Joy hosted.
• Georgia Lodge of Research in Atlanta, GA. Betrayed by a Mason presentation/book signing.
2011 Past Events
• Southside Scottish Rite Association at East Point Lodge in Peachtree City, GA on January 15, 2011.
Betrayed by a Mason presentation/book signing
2010 Past Events
• Spoke at the E. W. Hightower Lodge #679 F&AM in Nelson, GA on January 27, 2010. My presentation was on Betrayed by a Mason. This was my very first lodge presentation and book signing event in Georgia.
• Spoke at the Seneca Falls Historical Society in Seneca Falls, NY. May, 2010. The presentation was on the Puzzle Pieces of the Plot. Book signing afterward.
• Spoke at the Ovid Library in Ovid, NY. May, 2010. Presentation on the Puzzle Pieces of the Plot. Book signing afterward.